Ultra accurate and clean laser marking using 3 watt 355 nm UV laser
Aluminum, steel, brass, copper & stainless steel laser marking with UV laser
Red, black and orange acrylic samples engraving
Teeth Aligner laser cutter – Endurance 3 watt UV *355 nm laser machine
Ultra accurate laser cutter (3 watt 355 nm UV laser module)
Fast and accurate laser metal engraving with 3 watt 355nm UV laser module
An Endurance DIY marking machine with 4 / 10 / 30 / 50 watt DPSS / Fiber (Raycus) laser modules with a Sino Galvo head.
Kapton laser processing with 355 nm UV Endurance laser module.
Creating QR and bar codes on plastics using an Endurance 3 watt (355 nm) UV laser installed on a DIY galvo head
|Laser Type||3W UV-AIO|
|Beam Full Divergence Angle||≤2mrad|
|Beam Diameter||Without expander 0.7±0.1mm|
|Beam Expander Inside||6X|
|Average Power Stability||RMS≤3%@24hr|
|Cooling Capacity Requirement||500W|
|Average Power Consumption||<180W|
|Three-Dimensional Size||263mm*120mm*107mm（L* W* H）|
Figure 3W uv laser power, pulse width and frequency relationship
Focal range is 216-218 mm.
|kHz||PWM pulse width, mks|
355 nm 3 watt UV laser module installation
Please read this manual carefully before using this product.
In this user manual, important product safety operation specifications, as well as other reference information are provided. In order to ensure your personal safety during the operation of this product and to achieve the best performance of the product, please follow the following cautions and warnings and other relevant operating specifications in this manual.
- Do not disassemble the equipment without permission. All maintenance can only be carried out within the company. The upgrade can be carried out by technical support personnel on site. If the equipment is disassembled without permission, the damage will not be covered by the warranty.
- The output wavelength of the laser is 355 nm (invisible light), with an average output power of more than 3W, categorized as IV laser. It not only does great harm to the eyes, but also burns the skin. The reflected and scattered light of the device may cause harm to the human body.
- Please wear laser safety glasses during use.
- It is forbidden to place inflammable and explosive articles on laser path and low ignition point substances such as black paper, cloth and leather.
- The laser could be operated only when the external requirements are satisfied, such as power supply, chiller and protection.
- There may be strong reflected energy when laser emits on the mental. Please use shelter or working platform with CLASS IV during use.
- Please check whether the grounding protection, button and other safety measures are normal.
- Please switch off the power and check if there is any abnormal situation.
- Caution：Even when the indicator light is set, there will be a weak output of the ultraviolet indicator light at the laser output port.