The Endurance lasers company presents the robotized Ambu system for lung ventilation.
This device is intended for people with shortness of breath in a critical health condition. It will bring oxygen to the body and remove carbon dioxide, providing the lungs ventilation hands-free.
The device consists of the Ambu breathing mask made of PVC (Silicone) and the robotized pumping system.
Doctor’s or nurse’s hands are free now.
- No need to hold the Ambu mask in hands.
- No need to pump it.
The breathing Ambu bag is replaceable. A PVC mask can be used only 1 time, however, a silicone one can be used up to 12 times (after autoclaving).
- Powered by 12VDC/ 110V / 220V and a battery.
- Highly reliable. It can operate 24x7.
- Guaranteed lifetime 5000 hours.
- Adjustable depth of pumping.
- Variable compression and decompression speed.
Extra upgrades are available upon request.
- An air cleaner with coal filters.
- An air warmer.
- UV lamps for disinfection.
- A humidifier.
- An LCD display to select the intensity (frequency) and depth of pumping.
Who needs it?
- Ambulances and paramedics.
- That tool could be used and kept in every home and can be used at any time if necessary.
- Frame – aluminum profiles with steel guides
- Total weight – 3 Kg (6 pounds)
- Speed of pumping: 0.2-1 pump per second (adjustable)
- The volume of pumping: 0.1-4 Litres per second (adjustable)
- Extra oxygen gas (optional)