Endurance Laser Box
Ultimate abilities for your laser module.
Flexible laser driver.
Measure voltage and temperature
Control the power consumption
Adjust the laser power
Your laser driver with ultimate abilities:
- Adjustable DC/DC. Setup any voltage and current limits for your laser module.
- TTL control (PWM): 3.5V-24V
- Voltmeter + ammeter measuring voltage and current to the laser.
- Voltmeter measuring incoming voltage.
- A thermal sensor measuring temperature on the laser diode.
- Adjustable duty ratio 0-100%.
- Adjustable laser frequency: 1Hz-10000Hz.
The laser box contains:
Voltmeter and ammeter
Voltmeter and ammeter measures a real voltage and current consumption by the laser module.
This gives a picture of the power intensity and laser power.
Temperature sensor is added to the laser heat-sink and measures temperature of the outside the laser heat-sink.
Temperature outside the laser diode on a heat-sink should not be more than 55-60C (140F max)
Arduino board is used to setup laser power remotely (duty ratio / frequency).
Connect the Arduino board and change laser power parameters.
Endurance MO1 PCB
Endurance MO1 PCB is needed to use Arduino board.
Input voltmeter (optional)
Input voltmeter measures input voltage.
Input current gives a picture is power supply is enough for the laser. If the voltage drops then the power supply is not good enough.
2 buttons switch
Wiring an Endurance laser box to your laser module