Get everything you need in the package
Ultimate tech support
Video about the 8.5 watt laser
What is it good for?
- Marking on stainless steel, anodized aluminum, copper and brass.
- Cutting 4-5 mm (1/6'') wood and plywood with just one pass.
- Cuts 8 mm (1/3'') dark acrylic with 2-3 passes.
- Compatible with most 3D printers and CNC machines.
About 8.5 watt diode laser attachment
The Endurance 8.5 watt+ laser attachment for your 3D printer / CNC mill. A perfect tool for laser cutting / engraving. Light and portable. Easy to use and to control.
Tech data specs
Technological advantages of 8.5 watt laser
- Tested for 48-72 hour nonstop operation.
- Stylish and advanced industrial design.
- Effective cooling system preventing the diode from overheating.
- True constant rated power output.
- Very efficient and reliable laser controller board.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer / CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power via TTL.
- Preset and tested laser focus.
- Work out of 9-16 volts. The step-down converter is available upon request.
- Lifetime warranty!
In the parcel
We ship everything you need to get started. It will take 5-15 minutes to mount and wire the laser to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
Endurance provides the best tech support for our customers.
1. Prompt responses about how to connect the laser to your 3D printer / CNC machine or XY plotter (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Skype, E-mail).
2. Full and detailed guidance of how to prepare a G-code for laser cutting / laser engraving (video playlist).
3. Friendly and dedicated Endurance community.
Create with your 8.5 watt laser an enjoy!
Our customers make and share
How quickly install the 8.5 watt laser
Laser cutting parameters
|8.5 watt||Laser cutting||Laser engraving|
|Material||Speed||Amount of repeats||Speed||Amount of repeats|
|Wood / Plywood 2 mm||100-150||1||200-300||1|
|Wood / Plywood 3 mm||100-150||1-2 times||200-300||1|
|Wood / Plywood 4 mm||100-150||3-5 times||200-300||1|
|Wood / Plywood 5 mm||100-150||5-10 times||200-300||1|
|Dark acrylic 2 mm||150-250||1||200-400||1|
|Dark acrylic 3 mm||150-250||1||200-400||1|
|Dark acrylic 5 mm||150-250||1-2 times||200-400||1|
|Dark acrylic 8 mm||150-250||2-4 times||200-400||1|
|Anodized / painted aluminum||-||-||25-100||1|