What is it good for?
- It engraves on a great variety of surfaces including acrylic, glass, stone.
- Can cut 2-3 mm (1/8'') of acrylic with a single pass.
- Can be used combining with electrolysis & etching.
- Upgrade your 3D printer or CNC machine.
Easy to mount and install.
About 3.5 watt diode laser attachment
Would you like to turn your 3D printer or CNC machine into an ultimate laser engraving or cutting machine?
In 2015 Endurance invented a way to convert your 3D printer or CNC router into a cutting or engraving machine with an Endurance diode laser add-on. The Endurance laser is the best upgrade for your existing 3D printer or CNC. Add to your 3D printing machine and ultimate ability to cut and engrave.
With a 3.5 watt Endurance diode laser you can engrave faster and cut deeper such materials as plywood, wood, acrylic, cardboard, hardboard, felt, leather, plastic (ABS, PLA) and many more.
The 3.5 watt (3500 mW) diode laser is a powerful and advanced laser to upgrade your 3D printer or CNC router with and is able to create beautiful engravings and laser cuts. It is very easy to install and does not require any special knowledge. It can be installed on almost any 3D printer or CNC mill. If you have any issues during installation or operation, we are always available to lend a hand. We provide an ultimate customer and after-sales support!
Tech data specs
Technological advantages of 3.5 watt laser
- Tested for 48-72 hour nonstop operation.
- Stylish and advanced industrial design.
- Effective cooling system preventing the diode from overheating.
- True constant rated power output.
- Very efficient and reliable laser controller board.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer / CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power via TTL.
- Preset and tested laser focus.
- Works out of 9-16 volts. (Step-down converter available upon request).
- Lifetime warranty!
In the parcel
We ship everything you need to get started. It will take 5-15 minutes to mount and wire the laser to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
Endurance provides the best tech support for our customers.
1. Promt responses about how to connect the laser to your 3D printer / CNC machine or XY plotter (Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram, Facebook messenger, Twitter, Skype, E-mail).
2. Full and detailed guidance of how to prepare a G-code for laser cutting / laser engraving (video playlist).
3. Friendly and dedicated Endurance community.
Create with your 3.5 watt laser an enjoy!
3.5 watt laser parameters
|watt||Laser cutting||Laser engraving|
|Material||Speed||Amount of repeats||Speed||Amount of repeats|
|Wood / Plywood 2 mm||75-100||1-3||150-200||1|
|Wood / Plywood 3 mm||75-100||3-5 times||150-200||1|
|Wood / Plywood 4 mm||75-100||8-10 times||150-200||1|
|Wood / Plywood 5 mm||75-100||15-25 times||150-200||1|
|Dark acrylic 2 mm||100-150||1-2||150-300||1|
|Dark acrylic 3 mm||100-150||2-3||150-300||1|
|Dark acrylic 5 mm||100-150||5-8 times||150-300||1|
|Dark acrylic 8 mm||100-150||8-10 times||150-300||1|
|Anodized / painted aluminum||-||-||10-25||1|