The most powerful violet 405 nm laser module on the market.
Single beam multimode laser unit.
- Good for engraving and laser marking on metal, plastics.
- Protection against mold.
- Medical and dental applications.
The laser module can be installed on any FDM 3D printer/engraving machine like Ortur, Neje, SainSmart, Atomstack, Eleksmaker and all types of Co2 laser machines + compatible with all CNC routers including Shapeoko, Stepcraft, MPCNC, Openbuilds, Shark, and others.
1.7 watt violet 405 nm uses an Endurance laser box ver 2.0 with advanced electronics.
2. TTL input up to 3-24V PWM range.
3. Focusing mode laser @PWM 0.1%.
4. Protection against reverse polarity reversal of analog, comparator and TTL inputs.
5. Ability to run an impulse mode with a wide variety of frequency and duration width.
Laser Diode Type: I don't know the model name
Wavelength: 405 nm
Optical power: 1.7W
Lens: 3 Elements
Optimum focal length: 40-60 mm
Compatible lenses: 3 Elements, G2, G7, G8
Working temperature: 15-35 C
The critical temperature for laser operation: 45-50 C
Laser diode cooling type: Air
Consumed voltage: 12V
Current consumption: 1 A
Laser Diode Control Board: Endurance MO2 PC
Operating modes: "Full Power", "PWM", "Analog", "Focus mode"
Input control signals: PWM 3-24 V frequency 90-50000 Hz (maximum PWM duty cycle 99.9%)
Analog 0-10V (0-100%)
Cable length from box to laser head: 1 m
Overall size: 40x40x60mm
Weight: 160 g
Laser control Box
Overall size: 160x100x65mm
Weight: 880 g
1. Laser head
2. Control box "Endurance Laser Box ver2.0"
3. Power supply 12V 4A
4. Clamping rings for the lens - 3 pcs
5. Set of fasteners
6. Safety glasses
7. Focusing plate
8. Protective gloves
Super accurate slate laser engraving
Official laser diode datasheet