An advanced laser attachment for your 3D printer / CNC machine or an XY plotter.
A powerful tool for laser cutting and laser engraving.
Can be installed on almost all CNC frames & 3D printers.
Get everything you need in the package to get started!
2. The laser box (laser driver) with Mo1 PWM.
3. The laser protective goggles.
4. The laser connectors for wiring to your board.
5. The laser power supply PSU (12V 8A).
6. 3 fixation laser lens rings.
7. Protective gloves.
8. The aluminum focusing plate.
Ultimate tech support for all Endurance customers!
Add some useful accessories for more effective laser cutting / laser engraving.
Air nozzles: https://www.endurance-lasers.com/collections/air-nozzle
Laser lens: https://www.endurance-lasers.com/collections/lens-and-optics
Laser mounts: https://www.endurance-lasers.com/collections/all-mounts
A real customer review
All you need to know about 10 watt+ (PLUS) Endurance laser head
Live demo of 10 watt+ Endurance laser
WHAT IS IT 10 watt+ laser GOOD FOR?
- Fast and easy engraving on polished and anodized aluminum, steel, stainless steel (without adding engraving paste), copper & brass (need an engraving paste-like Cermark or Dry Lube moly).
- Cuts 4-5 mm (1/5'') wood and plywood with 1-3 passes.
- Cuts 8 mm (1/3'') dark acrylic with 2-3 passes.
TOP 5 key improvements comparing to 10 watt "Invincible" laser
- Added an air assist with an air compressor for fast and clean laser cutting.
- An advanced laser box with different useful sensors.
- An efficient TEC cooling system keeps the laser diode cold.
Tech data specs
Why do our customers buy a 10 watt+ laser?
- We deliver everything you need to get started.
- Very easy to convert your 3D printer / CNC router into a laser cutting/engraving machine.
- Unlike most Chinese lasers and engraving machines, an Endurance 10 watt+ laser can work continuously up to 48-72 hours. Has an extended lifetime of 10 000+ hours.
- The Real rated optical power output is 10 watt+ (10000+ mW).
- Endurance provides ultimate customer support in many languages.
ENDURANCE PROVIDES THE BEST TECH SUPPORT FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
2. Full and detailed guidance of how to prepare a G-code for laser cutting / laser engraving (video playlist).
How does it work?
Our customers install and share
In the parcel
We ship everything you need to get started. It will take 5-15 minutes to mount and wire the laser to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
You get the laser with all accessories + an air assist (air pump with an air nozzle)
Plug and play
All Endurance lasers are plug and play. Just mount the laser to the spindle or extruder without removing them. Connect wires to the fan / spindle / laser pin on your board.
Generate a g-code and run the laser from your computer or SD card.
The Endurance lasers are sold “AS IS” and in this case they there is no need for mandatory certification.
Tests and proof of work
All Endurance lasers are assembled and tested manually which reduces the risk of failure. Every single laser is been tested before shipment on a special stand.
Taxes and duties
All prices include all sales taxes and do not include import duties.
Support & help desk (pinouts inquiry)
Get an instantaneous help over any messenger indicated in the top (under phone numbers).
Laser Safety and security
Your safety and security is our top priority. All Endurance lasers are shipped with protective goggles. Operating lasers wearing protective goggles is secure and harmless.
However, if you want additional protection you may add an acrylic plate or window to your 3D printer or CNC router. It should be made out of black, green or red acrylic. It will not let the laser light go out and will make laser working more comfortable.
All Endurance lasers are class 4 lasers.
Laser cutting/engraving parameters
|10 watt+||Laser cutting||Laser engraving|
|Material||Speed||Amount of repeats||Speed||Amount of repeats|
|Wood / Plywood 2 mm||100-150||1||200-500||1|
|Wood / Plywood 3 mm||100-150||1-2 times||200-500||1|
|Wood / Plywood 4 mm||100-150||2-3 times||200-500||1|
|Wood / Plywood 5 mm||100-150||3-5 times||200-500||1|
|Dark acrylic 2 mm||150-350||1||200-500||1|
|Dark acrylic 3 mm||150-350||1||200-500||1|
|Dark acrylic 5 mm||150-350||1||200-500||1|
|Dark acrylic 8 mm||150-350||2-3 times||200-500||1|
|Anodized / painted aluminum||-||-||25-100||1|