Get everything you need in the package
Ultimate tech support.
Video about the 10 watt laser
Laser cutting demo video
Laser engraving demo video
WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR?
- Engraves on stainless steel, anodized aluminum, copper and brass.
- Cuts 4-5 mm (1/6'') wood and plywood with just one pass.
- Cuts 8 mm (1/3'') dark acrylic with 2-3 passes.
- Compatible with almost all 3D printers and CNC machines.
ABOUT 10 WATT DIODE LASER ATTACHMENT
The Endurance 10 Watt (10000 mW) laser “Invincible” module (add-on) with 445 nm wavelength for any 3D printer / CNC machine brings ultra abilities to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
Tech data specs
Laser diode type Nichia diode
Laser Optical Power Output 10000mW ± 15%
Focal Length 2-10 cm (variable) for 3 element lens | 2-10 mm (variable) for G2 lens
Laser Wavelength 445 nm
Lens Type 3 element long focal lens / G2 short focal lens
Operation Time Tested 48-72 hours continuously
Voltage 9-24V DC
Current 5-8 Amps
Cooling Active air blowing with 4 fans
Mount Ultra compatible and universal
Minimum Laser Pixel (spot) Size 0.1 mm (100 uM)
Power adjustment Endurance MO1 PCB
Laser Dimensions (W x L x H) 60 x 95 x 60 mm (2.4 x 3.7 x 2.4)''
Laser Weight 216 g (1/2’’ lbs)
Laser Driver External laser control box
Lifetime 10 000 hours
Maintenance Is not required
Additional power Required for fans
Why do our customers buy 10 watt laser from Endurance
- We deliver everything you need to get started in the parcel.
- “Invincible” 10 watt laser allows creating incredible things on your 3D printer and CNC machine.
- Unlike many Chinese lasers, the Endurance 10 watt laser can work continuously up to 48-72 hours Its lifetime is about 10 000 hours.
- Real rated optical power output is 10 watt (10000 mW).
- Endurance provides and ultimate customer support with full guidance and tutorials.
- Lifetime warranty.
Technological advantages of 10 watt laser
- Stylish and advanced industrial design.
- Effective cooling system - 4 fans cooling the laser diode.
- True constant power output with no power drops.
- Compatible mounts with most 3D printer / CNC machines.
- Adjustable laser power over TTL wires.
- Better laser focusing with bigger focusing ring.
Endurance provides the best tech support for our customers.
2. Full and detailed guidance on how to prepare a G-code for laser cutting / laser engraving (video playlist).
Our customers make and show
How to connect the laser to your machine?
Imagine. Create. Have fun with 10 watt laser!
In the parcel
We ship everything you need to get started. It will take 5-15 minutes to mount and wire the laser to your 3D printer or CNC machine.
Plug and play
All Endurance lasers are plug and play. Just mount the laser to the spindle or extruder without removing them. Connect wires to the fan / spindle / laser pin on your board. Generate a g-code and run the laser from your computer or SD card.
The Endurance lasers are sold “AS IS” and in this case they there is no need for mandatory certification.
Tests and proof of work
All Endurance lasers are assembled and tested manually which reduces the risk of failure. Every single laser is been tested before shipment on a special stand.
Taxes and duties
All prices include all sales taxes and do not include import duties. However, in 98% shipments, our customers do not pay any additional taxes or customs duties.
Support & help desk (pinouts inquiry)
Get an instantaneous help over any messenger indicated in the top (under phone numbers).
Laser safety and security
Your safety and security is our top priority. All Endurance lasers are shipped with protective goggles. Operating lasers wearing protective goggles is secure and harmless. However, if you want additional protection you may add an acrylic plate or window to your 3D printer or CNC router. It should be made out of black, green or red acrylic. It will not let the laser light go out and will make laser working more comfortable. All Endurance lasers are class 4 lasers.
Laser cutting / engraving parameters
|10 watt||Laser cutting||Laser engraving|
|Material||Speed||Amount of repeats||Speed||Amount of repeats|
|Wood / Plywood 2 mm||100-150||1||200-300||1|
|Wood / Plywood 3 mm||100-150||1-2 times||200-300||1|
|Wood / Plywood 4 mm||100-150||2-4 times||200-300||1|
|Wood / Plywood 5 mm||100-150||4-7 times||200-300||1|
|Dark acrylic 2 mm||150-250||1||200-400||1|
|Dark acrylic 3 mm||150-250||1||200-400||1|
|Dark acrylic 5 mm||150-250||1-2 times||200-400||1|
|Dark acrylic 8 mm||150-250||2-3 times||200-400||1|
|Anodized / painted aluminum||-||-||25-100||1|