Photoengraving on painted (black) glass
Photoengraving on transparent acrylic (Michael Douglas)
Do it yourself (plywood watch)
DIY chess (3 mm transparent acrylic) - fully laser cut with 40 watt laser upgrade kit.
6 mm (1/5'') transparent acrylic (plexiglass) dog's tag
Fully compatible and tested with : Eleksmaker, Ortur, CNCC Laseraxe, WainLux, Neje, SainSmart (Genmitsu), Acan and other GRBL compatible frames.
To upgrade any 3D printer / CNC frame/engraving machine with a Co2 tube you need to follow a few simple procedures.
- You need to get all Co2 components ready.
- You need to setup a tube (fix it tightly).
- Add mirrors.
- Install the focusing lens into the nozzle.
- Connect all electronics to the GRBL board and a power supply.
- Align mirrors to make sure that the laser beam goes through the focusing lens.
- Add an air compressor.
- Add water chiller
What Endurance lasers provide in the package:
- Mounts and brackets for:
- Co2 Tube
- A focusing lens with an air nozzle
- Mirrors, focusing lens
- Water TEC cooling system
- Machine full enclosure
- Electronics box.
- Including high-voltage power supply
- Converter for GRBL board
- Short pulses board for the alignment process
- A detailed guide and full tech support about installation and wiring
If you have more questions – ask in our LiveChat and we will help you!
Upgrade your frame with 40 watt Co2 tube. Convert your frame into Co2 laser cutter/engraver.
What do we need to make the first launch of the machine:
- Co2 tube
- High voltage power supply
- Water pump
- Water tubes
- mA ammeter
- Focusing lens
- Co2 nozzle
- Some wires and aluminum sheets.
What we ship in the package.
- High voltage power supply for a Co2 tube
- Water TEC cooler (Peltier) for Co2 tube
- Silicone water tubes.
- Mirrors + focusing lens with an air nozzle.
- Holders for mirrors + mounts.
- Dynamic PWM box.
- Co2 tube holder + mounts
- Aluminum frame (for protective enclosure)
- Controller: BJJCZ LMCV4-DIGIT
What else do you need:
- 40 watt Co2 tube [necessary].
- Air compressor (0.05-0.1MPA with 70-200 L / min capacity) [optional].
- Acrylic / plexiglass plates to cover the frame [necessary].
- Fume extractor [optional].
Laser components for 40/80 watt kit package.
|40 watt||80 watt|
|Co2 40 watt tube||Co2 tube EFR F2 80 watt (6000 hours)|
|Tube holder||Tube holder|
|Power source for 40 watt||Power supply 80 watt ES80|
|Lens 12 mm ZnSe||Mirror holder 25 mm|
|Mirror 20mm Мо||Laser head for mirror 25 mm + lens 20 mm|
|Head for 12 + 20 mm||Mirror 25 mm|
|Mirror holder||Lens 20 mm|
|Water pump||Chiller CW-3000|
|Compressor||Fume extractor ventilation 550 watt|
|Fitting for a head||Fitting for a head|